SOLD: Custom Built Colonial
1209 N. High Point Rd, Middleton, WI, 53562
$439,900 | 3 Bed | 2 full + 2 half baths | 3596 sq. ft | MLS# 1790075
Why We Love It
1) Private backyard. The fenced-in backyard is perfect for fido or just relaxing on the large patio. Play a game of hoops, or enjoy all four seasons in the beautiful sunroom with vaulted ceilings and skylights.
2) Fantastic location. Walkable to downtown Middleton with numerous shops and restaurants and close to neighborhood parks and local award winning schools.
3) It's move-in ready and available now. Freshly cleaned carpets and a neutral palette await your personalization. Seller's can close as soon as practical.
What You Need To Know
Enjoy shooting hoops or grilling out on the large patio or inside the sunny 4 season sunroom. Recently remodeled open kitchen including granite counter tops, tile backsplash and wood beam ceiling.
Textured porcelain floors throughout the 1st floor looks like wood but won’t scratch or dent! A first floor study or 4th bedroom option plus main floor laundry makes chores a snap.
Room to grow in the finished lower level with rec. room, exercise area, 3rd bath and unfinished storage plus 3 car garage. New roof, siding, garage doors and skylights (2016).
Here are some other worthy recent improvements:
- Wrapped exterior windows (2015)
- Landscaped front yard (2014)
- Replaced front door / patio doors (2013)
- Updated Kitchen / Family and updated baths (2013)
- Replaced water heater (2008)
- Installed backyard landscaping / basketball court (2003)
|Avg. Energy Use|
|Gas||Therms||Cost||# of days||Heating|
|Monthly Avg.||45||$44||Last 12 months|
|Electric||Kilowatt Hours||Cost||# of days||Heating|
|Monthly Avg.||949 kWh||$144||Last 12 months|
(Full screen images. Grab a tablet or laptop.)
Questions or further interest? Give us a call today!